Advanced Metal Laser Cutting Machine
for Cutting Metal like Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Aluminum
Over 18,000 Sqm, Two Manufacturing Plants in China.
SGS Audit, CE Certified, Alibaba Verified Factory.
Professional R&D Team with Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, and Laser Cutting Engineers.
Precision Metal Laser Cutting Machine
GYC Laser Metal Cutting Machine Adapts World Leading IPG and RAYCUS Fiber Optic Laser Source.
Fast Cutting Speed, with Dual Servo Motor Drive, Max Running Speed Up to 100m/min.
High Accuracy Sheet Metal Cutting Machine Bed, With 3 Times CNC Machining Milling Process.
Local Installation and Training Service Centers are available in India, Vietnam, Colombia, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
1000 watt fiber laser
1000 watt fiber laser is the standard model metal laser cutting machine for stainless steel cutting, it has been used for kitchenware manufacturing, Metal crafts, elevator manufacturing.
2kw fiber laser
2KW Fiber Laser Cutting Machine is loved by the fabrication center. which maximum cutting carbon steel up to 16mm, and maximum cutting stainless steel up to 8mm.
4kw laser cutting machine
4kw laser cutting machine has been considered as a high power steel laser cutting machine, maximum cutting 22mm carbon steel and stainless steel.
3000w laser cutting machine
Most of the fabricators are willing to have one 3000w laser cutting machine, which will carry most of your works in fabrication, No matter to cut thick mild steel up to 20mm. as well as to cut thin steel around 1mm 1.5mm effciently.
6000w fiber laser cutting
6000w fiber laser cutting born for a PRO CUT. Powerfully cutting ability up to 22mm mild steel cutting, and High speed cutting in thin stainless steel. Even you have production of stainless steel cutting up to 10mm. Maximum cutting stainless steel up to 16mm.
10kw fiber laser
There are two reasons why you buy a 10kw fiber laser machine, first to reach the capacity for production cutting carbon steel in 30mm with a much better cutting result than a plasma cutting. Second, high efficient cutting 5mm-10mm stainless steel.
1000w-12kw Industrial Metal Laser Cutting Machine for Sale
METAL LASER CUTTING MACHINE
|MAX CUTTING SPEED||100 m/min|
|MAX ACCELERATED SPEED||1.5G|
|LASER POWER OPTIONS||1.0kw/2.0kw/3.0kw/6.0kw/12kw|
|TABLE MAX LOAD||0.9T||1.2T||1.6T||2.4T||3.0T|
|MACHINE SIZE (L*W)||9400X3050MM||10400X3050MM||11500X3360MM||13700X3360MM||15800X4120MM|
● Metal laser cutting machine offers enhanced flexibility towards a wide variety of materials
● It increases the precision and reliability in the production of different parts
● Metal laser cutting technology is more cost-effective as compared to the mechanical cutting
● It comes with automation possibilities
● Unlike the mechanical cutting technology, it doesn’t cause any wear to the materials.
● Laser cutting technology decreases the workpiece contamination and damages to the materials.
● It increases the working speed, efficiency and quality
● Laser cutting technology produces smaller heat-affected areas as compared to the traditional cutting technology
Your Reliable Metal Laser Cutting Machine Supplier
GYC Laser has a Professional R&D Team with Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, and Laser Cutting engineers.
GYC Laser Laser Machine Bed is Durable up to 20 Years Lifespan by over 600 Degree Heat Treatment.
High Efficiency, Enclosed Body with Two Exchanging Working Table, Saving Time to Load and Unload.
- LASER IDEAS20 Years of Laser Machine Researching and Application Ideas free to share.
- LASER MANUFACTURING With18,000+ Sqm Manufacturing Plant of Metal Laser Cutting, Welding, Cleaning Machine .
- EXPERT ENGINEERUK Doctor Technical Co-founder leading a skillful laser industrial Engineer R&D team focusing offering Laser Solutions.
- ENGINEER SUPPORT10 Years Experience for International Service, 24/7 online technical support, and local service center in Thailand, Colombia, USA, Kenya, Mexico etc.
Metal Laser Cutting Machine – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Are you interested in achieving ultra-fast and ultra-precision sheet metal processing?
Do you plan to upgrade your metal cutting machine in order to enhance the processing flexibility?
In both cases, metal laser cutting machines are the best choice!
In the following guide, you will find some useful information about metal laser cutting machines.
Let’s get started right away!
Table of Contents
1. What Is A Metal Laser Cutting Machine?
A metal laser cutting machine is a particular type of cutting machine that uses high-frequency laser beams to cut large metal blocks with high precision accuracy.
The laser beam in the metal laser cutting machines emits a beam generator that generates the high power density beams from the external circuit system.
The majority of the metal laser cutting machines are known to design or cut the metal materials in less time than metal cutting.
The rapid cutting and moulding of the metal piece with laser cutting machines are due to the high temperature of the laser emitting out of the machine.
The majority of the working industries have now adopted the metal laser cutting machine since it provides high precision results and high-quality products.
Depending on their operation, the laser metal cutting machine is divided into two types known as the CO2 laser cutting machine and the fibre laser cutting machine.
Both these types of laser cutting machines differ from each other due to their working mechanisms.
Figure 1: Metal Laser Cutting Machine
2. What Are The Benefits Of a Metal Laser Cutting Machine?
The benefits of metal laser cutting machine are listed as under:
- Good Quality Production
The use of metal laser cutting machines has introduced the production of good-quality items. The laser is supposed to be of premium quality with high power and density.
Not only this, but the materials can easily absorb the laser. Thereby, it cuts the materials efficiently.
- Extreme Precision
There’s no need for you to doubt the accuracy of the engraved metals produced by the metal laser cutting machine.
The use of laser beam, fibre laser cutting, and the CO2 laser cutting mechanism ensures high accuracy and precision in the products.
- No Damage To Metals
The safe production of the laser beams causes no damage or warping to the metals.
The high power and frequency of the laser beam from the laser generator produce significant heat in the materials leading to their instant cutting.
- Low Power Consumption
Another benefit of using a metal laser cutting machine is the low consumption of power during working.
You don’t have to arrange prominent power supplies for operating these laser cutting machines.
Figure 2: Benefits Of a Metal Laser Cutting Machine
3. What Are The Applications Of Metal Laser Cutting Machines?
The metal laser cutting machine has wide applications. Some industrial areas in which it is widely used are:
- Infrastructure Industry
Metal laser cutting machines are widely used in the infrastructure industry to weld or paint the durable materials.
Not only this, but the manufacturers also use metal laser cutting machines to create unique and attractive railings for improving the infrastructures of different buildings.
- Automobile Industry
The majority of the vehicles have parts made up of the precise metal laser cutting machine. Some of these parts include the car doors, brakes and exhaust pipes.
In addition to the automobile parts, a metal laser cutting machine is also used for manufacturing the tools used for repairing automobiles.
- Decoration Industry
You can make many high-quality and precise graphics with the help of metal laser cutting machines. Some of the decoration pieces include stainless steel artworks, ornaments or pendants.
Moreover, many manufacturers also used metal laser cutting technology to decorate different locations such as homes or restaurants.
You can head out to GYC Laser for getting a detailed insight into the applications of metal laser cutting machines.
Figure 3: Applications Of Metal Laser Cutting Machines
4. What Is The Difference Between Fiber, CO2 And YAG Laser Cutting Machines?
Some of the differences between fibre, CO2 and YAG laser cutting machines are stated as under:
- CO2 laser cutting machine uses the CO2 laser technology, but the Fiber laser cutting machine uses Fiber laser technology
- CO2 laser cutting machine comes with a low working efficiency, but the Fiber metal laser cutting machine has high efficiency
- Compared to both CO2 And Fiber laser cutting machines, YAG laser cutting machines use the high-powered YAG laser.
- Unlike CO2 and Fiber laser cutting machines, YAG laser cutting machines are used for a limited variety of materials.
- CO2 laser cutting machine is used for many materials such as wood, aluminium or wax, but fibre cutting machine is only used for materials with high cutting efficiency
- Compared to CO2 and YAG laser cutting machines, the fibre laser cutting machine consumes less maintenance cost.
All these three types of metal laser cutting machines are available at GYC Laser. Thus you can evaluate better.
Figure 4: Difference Between Fiber, CO2 And YAG Laser Cutting Machines
5. What Is The Working Principle Of Metal Laser Cutting Machine?
The working principle of a metal laser cutting machine corresponds with the use of a highly focused laser beam that is generated with the help of a laser beam generator.
Some other significant points for the working principle of metal laser cutting machine are listed as under:
- The laser beam is mainly focused on the material through a unique optical path.
- The contact of the laser beam with the material surface gives rise to the melting and boiling point of the material.
- A high-pressure gas along with the laser beam is used to remove the melted material.
- All materials are operated with the laser beam under 11000 degrees centigrade.
- Inert gas flow is also used while cutting the material with a laser beam
- Inert gases are used to improve the precision and accuracy
- Lastly, the precision and the accuracy of the processed material is then ensured through the CNC cutting methods
Figure 5: Working Principle Of Metal Laser Cutting Machine
6. What Are The Advantages Of Laser Cutting Over Traditional Mechanical Cutting?
Some of the prominent advantages of laser cutting over traditional mechanical cutting technology are listed as under:
- It offers enhanced flexibility towards a wide variety of materials
- It increases the precision and reliability in the production of different parts
- Metal laser cutting technology is more cost-effective as compared to the mechanical cutting
- It comes with automation possibilities
- Unlike the mechanical cutting technology, it doesn’t cause any wear to the materials.
- Laser cutting technology decreases the workpiece contamination and damages to the materials.
- It increases the working speed, efficiency and quality
- Laser cutting technology produces smaller heat-affected areas as compared to the traditional cutting technology
Figure 6: Advantages Of Laser Cutting Over Traditional Mechanical Cutting
7. What Are The Advantages Of Laser Cutting Over Plasma Cutting?
Common advantages of laser cutting over plasma cutting are explained as under:
- Laser cutting technology is more effective for the material surface
- It can deal with a wide variety of materials such as wood or wax
- Unlike plasma cutting technology, laser cutting technology uses less power
- It is an eco-friendly way of cutting large materials
- As compared to plasma cutting technology, laser cutting technology is suitable for small or thick sheets of materials
- It can deal with the strict tolerance specifications of the materials
- In comparison to plasma cutting technology, laser cutting technology create precise cutouts
Figure 7: Advantages Of Laser Cutting Over Plasma Cutting
8. What Can Materials Be Used in The Metal Laser Cutting Machine?
The materials that can easily be used in the metal laser cutting machine include:
- Carbon Steel
The smooth and flat vertical style of carbon steel makes it perfect for laser cutting machines because it can deal with the higher laser power zones ranging up to 25mm.
The increase in the strength of the carbon steel increases the laser affected area on it.
- Aluminum and Its Alloys
Another perfect material for metal laser cutting is aluminium and its alloys. The melting process can easily cut them.
In addition to the melting, you can use the auxiliary gas to remove the extra aluminium from the cutting surface.
- Stainless Steel
One of the most famous materials for metal laser cutting machines is stainless steel. It comes with strict control of the heat.
The higher control of heat absorption in stainless steel causes the small heat affected area.
Some other materials that can be used in the metal laser cutting machines are:
- Copper Alloys
- Alloy Steel
9. What Are The Technical Parameters And Pricing Of Metal Laser Cutting Machines?
Some common technical parameters of the metal laser cutting machine are listed as under:
- It consumes a voltage ranging from 220V to 380V
- It works with a frequency of 50Hz
- The axis speed of the metal laser cutting machine ranges up to 120,000mm/min.
- It can work with the cutting thickness of 0.2 to 25mm
- The operating temperature for a metal laser cutting machine is 5-45 degrees centigrade
- The transmission system for metal laser cutting machine is gear and rails
- The power of the cutting machine includes 1000W, 1500W, 2000W, 3000W, 4000W, 6000W, 8000W
- It works under certifications including ISO9001, CE, ROHS, and FDA
- Besides the technical specifications of the metal laser cutting machine, the pricing of this machine ranges from $20,000 to $260,000.
You can contact the GYC Laser for getting your hands on the highest quality laser cutting machine at reasonable prices.
Figure 8: Technical Parameters And Pricing Of Metal Laser Cutting Machines
10. What Are The Factors That Affect The Pricing Of Metal Laser Cutting Machines?
Some essential factors that affect the pricing of the metal laser cutting machine are given as under:
- Laser Generator
The high power consumption of the laser generator in a metal laser cutting machine increases its price. Moreover, for producing precision cuts, high power generators are used.
The use of large and heavy laser generators prominently increase the price of metal laser cutting machines.
The complexity of the technical specifications in the metal laser cutting technology significantly increases its purchasing price.
The more modern specifications in the metal laser machine, the greater will be its price.
- Addition of Components
The addition of other working components in the laser cutting technology also impacts its final price. Some laser machines work with the Japanese pneumatic components and rail systems.
Thus, the presence of separate working components is also responsible for increasing the price of metal laser cutting machines.
Many types of brands in China offer metal laser machines at different prices. Thus, the choice of the brand also impacts the cost of the laser cutting machine.
GYC Laser is one of those Chinese brands that provide metal laser machines at the handiest prices.
11. What Are The Major Parts Of Metal Laser Cutting Machines?
The major parts of the metal laser cutting machines are listed as under:
It is responsible for giving precision, stability and durability to the metal laser cutting machine.
- Laser Cutting Head
It is an output laser cutting device that comprises a nozzle. It is used for adjusting the focusing lens and a focusing tracking system. It works for adjusting the cutting method for different materials.
- Control System
The manufacturers mainly use this component for controlling the different functions of the laser cutting machine.
- Movement System
This moving system rolls over the material surface for spreading the laser beam. It consists of guide rails, reducer, servo motor, and racks.
- Water Chiller
It is mainly used in the fibre laser cutting machine, reducing the amount of generated heat during working.
- Air Supply System
It works with the fibre laser cutting machine because it adopts compressed air like nitrogen or oxygen. It also includes the air source, a filter and pipes.
Other common parts of the metal laser cutting machine include the gantry, laser source, transmission system, and auxiliary system.
Figure 9: Major Parts Of Metal Laser Cutting Machines
12. What Factors To Consider Before Buying A Metal Laser Cutting Machines?
You should consider the following factors before purchasing a metal laser cutting machine:
- Choose the Right Manufacturer
There are many different metal laser cutting machine manufacturers in China, but select the one that provides every solution to all your problems.
- Evaluate Your Budget
Another factor to remember while choosing the metal laser cutting machine is to evaluate your budget. Adopt a pre-conditioned budget for a fully-fledged metal laser cutting machine.
- Check the Laser Source
Check the type of laser source in the metal laser cutting machine before purchasing it. Make sure to buy a machine that has a laser source compatible with all materials.
- Production Capacity of the Machine
Don’t forget to notice the production capacity of the metal laser cutting machine since it impacts the working efficiency of the workers. Try to purchase a machine with a larger production capacity.
- Check the Required Configurations
When purchasing the metal laser cutting machine, consider the required configurations. Make sure that the configurations of the machine comply with your machining needs.
13. What Precautions Are Needed While Using A Metal Laser Cutting Machine?
Some necessary precautions you need to follow while using a metal laser cutting machine are given as under:
- Don’t try to use flammable materials for laser cutting
- Don’t use explosives or the materials that produce toxic byproducts
- Don’t remove the hot material from the cutting bed
- The operators should know the working of the laser cutting machine
- The operators should hold a proper training certificate
- Check all the suitable working conditions before using a metal laser cutting machine
- Don’t leave the working machine without authorization
- Shut down the laser cutting machine under any inconvenience
14. What Are The Factors That Affect The Accuracy Of Metal Laser Cutting Machines?
Some essential factors that affect the accuracy of the metal laser cutting machine are given as under:
- Power Level of the Laser
The increase in the power intensity of the laser increases the evenness in the cutting procedure of the material.
- Spot Size of the Laser Beam
The accuracy of the metal laser cutting technology increases with the decrease in the spot size of the laser beam.
- Type of the Material
The nature and the type of the material also impact the accuracy of the laser cutting machine. Thinner materials increase the cutting accuracy.
- Accuracy of the Workbench
The accuracy of the metal laser cutting machine increases with the increase in precision for placing the material on the workbench.
- Bed Structure
The quality and the structure of the bed are essential for ensuring the accuracy of the metal laser cutting machine.
GYC Laser is the most famous Chinese supplier that provides accurate metal laser cutting machines.
Figure 10: Accuracy Of Metal Laser Cutting Machines
15. How To Maintain Metal Laser Cutting Machines?
You can maintain the metal laser cutting machine by the following steps:
- Clean the dust or the metal residue right after using the metal laser cutting machine
- Make sure everything about the cleanliness of the machine
- Check the proper circulation of water in the water chillers of fibre laser cutting machines
- Clean the Z-axis of the metal laser cutting machines
- Apply butter to the moving parts of the machine before using it
- Follow the regulations while using the metal sheet or workpiece
Figure 11: Maintain Metal Laser Cutting Machines
16. What Are The Common Problems That Occur With Metal Laser Cutting Machines?
The common problems that occur during the use of laser cutting machines are explained as under:
- Some machines stop producing the auxiliary gas output
- Production of no laser or minimal light at the laser cutting head
- Irregularity of the cutting patterns on the metal drawings or sizes
- Production of abnormal sound during the movement of axis
Figure 12: Problems That Occur With Metal Laser Cutting Machines
17. Can I Get A Customized Metal Laser Cutting Machine For My Company?
Yes, you can get a customized metal laser cutting machine for your company only by contacting the most efficient machine suppliers in China.
Many laser cutting machine manufacturers and suppliers in China provide customization services that can suit your company.
These manufacturers produce the highest quality of customized metal laser cutting machines with demanded size, power, and components.
However, you can also get a customized metal laser cutting machine equipped with different designs for your brand.
18. Do Chinese Manufacturers Train The Staff For The Metal Laser Cutting Machine?
Yes, Chinese manufacturers train their staff for the metal laser cutting machine.
Their training includes the proper use of metal laser cutting machines, the precautions while using them, problems that usually occur in these machines, and the methods to troubleshoot them.
That’s why the majority of the workers in the Chinese industries are well-trained for using metal laser machines.
GYC Laser also provides efficient training to its workers and your staff about the use of metal laser cutting machines.
19. How To Choose The Right Manufacturer Of Metal Laser Cutting Machine From China?
You can choose the proper manufacturer of metal laser cutting machine from China by following the given steps:
- Select the Best Manufacturers
There’s a never-ending list of the best manufacturers for metal laser cutting machines in China. Thus make sure to get your hands on the most reliable suppliers.
- Contact the Suppliers
Choosing the right manufacturer is not always enough. You should contact them through their contact number or email.
- Check the Professionalism
The manufacturer you’ll choose for your metal laser cutting machine should be professional enough to handle all your problems.
- Supply Chain Support
The manufacturer should meet all your needs with a complete customer support chain.
- Customization Services
Don’t forget to check the availability of customization services in the manufacturers for getting the highest quality of metal laser cutting machines.